Floyd man in the world.***

lundi 20 juin 2016

David Gilmour live in Mesa 1984 - 2CD - June 19

RE-UP: David Gilmour live in Mesa 1984 - 2CD - June 19

David Gilmour 1984-06-19
Mesa Amphitheater, Mesa, AZ, USA

Label: none
Sound quality: just amazing!

Another part of the 1984 world tour, promoting "About Face".

Not commercially released by the band.
I know this show is already in circulation in its completeness.
But I decided to share my own version as well because I was absolutely surprised when I listened to it for the first time after a few years. The sound quality of my tape is really amazing!
Don’t know if it’s better than the complete version I heard of – so it’s up to anybody who can to compare.

Tracklist (not the complete show, but crisp soundquality):
01. Audience
02. Love On The Air
03. Mihalis
04. Short and Sweet
05. Money
06. Let's Get Metaphysical
07. You Know I'm Right
08. Run Like Hell
09. Blue Light
10. Band introduction > Murder
TT: 82 min

Lineup:
David Gilmour, Gregg Dechart, Mickey Feat, Jody Linscott, Mick Ralphs, Raff Ravenscroft, Chris Slade

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire